Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pretty Lula...

I haven't been able to blog in such a long time because of some issues with my camera. Bad timing because we have so much going on.
Well, finally it's fixed and I now have a ton of pics to share...
I also have an amazing, very elegant, and pretty Lula...



I have to admit with all that's been going on, sadly I feel like Lula is the one who has missing out on her fair share of attention ...so my first blog will be all hers!


Now that I'm working more I miss out on all the one on one time Lula and I used to get... I REALLY miss her...



I keep telling myself that guilt is just part of parenting, but for some reason it doesn't make me feel better.
One thing that does make me feel better is that I signed Lula up for dance classes at a small local studio and she LOVES it!! Anyone who knows Lula would guess that Lula would! If I can figure out how to add a video I'll be posting a sneak-peek of her amazing work...



Lula is such a natural, and no I did not tell her to pose for this picture...lol
Mommy loves you Lula-Belly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...