Saturday, October 9, 2010

Waiting for "Fall"...

I'm not sure what to expect for the fall in Williamsburg. I know I'm not quite expecting an Adirondack fall, but hopefully it will be stunning.
I've asked everyone who is willing to answer my big question...
"What is the fall like here"?
Nobody has been really interested or enthusiastic about answering that question. Although most of the people I ask are moms who just gave birth to a baby a day or so ago...hmmm...that may have something to do with it.

I have noticed a few trees in the past couple of days...




Things are definitely happening...





I'm helping out in Mia's classroom tomorrow, we're painting autumn T-shirts to wear on our field trip next week. We're going to the Yorktown State park to see the autumn colors. Mia's teacher has been doing this for a few years so there MUST be a sight to see...the leaves, the colors, the autumn, ya know...there must be .

We haven't been to a "Bankers" style apple orchard yet, not really a big thing here...but we did buy fresh apples at a local farm. We had a lot of fun just exploring and just being together. It was peaceful and nice with fresh air and soft smells...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...