Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last week...

I've been sooooooooo sick.
I've had such bad pregnancy sickness and then on top of that I caught an awful virus.

I've spent WAY TOO MANY days on the couch watching everyone around me pick up my slack.
I'm so grateful for such an amazing family...

Thanks especially to my amazing husband who's has been working so hard and not getting much sleep...sorry, and I love you.

Thanks to Vince for coming home with some sort of yummy dinner for all of us this whole week...

Thanks to my beautiful children for just being you...

...and a special thanks to my amazing Mama who is ALWAYS doing EVERYTHING and never has to be asked, she just steps in when needed.





A couple of days ago when I was feeling pretty lousy my Mom some how got me out of the house for a little hike with the kiddos.

It was so beautiful...





I think we're at the peak of the amazing foliage...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...