Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We've been busy around here...

We had a wonderful and very fun Halloween.
Lula got to wear her costume to dance class. She's the purple unicorn (a.k.a. Pegasus)
I'm soooo thrilled that Lula LOVES her dance class, Ms. Adelle, and her new friends :)




Mia was determined to be a werewolf, so we made her a friendly werewolf...


Kobe was some Star Wars guy again this year.
I don't think he cared so much as long as he could run around the neighborhood with his buddy and get as much candy as he could carry home.

Wish me luck controlling all this candy.
The littles believe that they should get a piece of candy every day. It seems reasonable, but it makes them NUTS!
Kobe is always telling me that "scientists" have proven that sugar and hyper activity are not linked.
Well, I beg to differ!
I think the "scientists" own shares in the High Fructose Corn Syrup industry.
I also think that they should come over to my house and see with their own eyes what sugar does to the littles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...