Friday, July 27, 2012

They Are Everywhere...

Has it ever happened to you?

You learn a new word and then all of a sudden you hear it EVERYWHERE.

You finally decide on the baby's name and then all of a sudden you see and hear it EVERYWHERE.

That new style that no one else is doing until you ...

That new car...



In my house they are EVERYWHERE!


On my coffee table...


On my children's clothes...


In my children's toy basket...


In the stash of confiscated toys {found in the baby's mouth}


On my bedside table...


The place I find them the most are in my thoughts.

I've recently taken on a great curiosity for these gentle giants, then all of sudden...

ELEPHANTS EVERYWHERE!

And I LOVE them!

 They are such amazing creatures. We humans can learn a lot from elephants...

If you are interested in learning a thing or two, I highly recommend "Secrets of the Savanna", by Mark and Delia Owens {pictured above}.
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...