Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We are adjusting well...

It's been 37 days of kindergarten already!
A lot of things have changed for me since the beginning.

I no longer drive past the school 6 or 7 times a day or sit outside in the car at recess crying, while watching Mia play alone in the sandbox.

I no longer worry about Mia being lonely or missing home.

I no longer think Mia is too little to be away from home.




As a matter of fact Mia is really enjoying school. She is learning a lot of new things in many different ways. Mia REALLY loves her teacher and REALLY loves her friends.
I was really afraid of too much change. I was really afraid of Mia changing too much....


...and she is. She is changing into an even more beautiful person every day and I'm so sorry that I'd ever tried to stop her.


It's amazing to see the change in her relationship with her baby sister. Her new found patience and desire to share her knowledge.



Lula and I can't wait to pick up the "big kids" from school everyday because we love them to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...