Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Keeping busy...

It's a Tuesday Afternoon on a pretty sunny day and what better way to spend it baking a cake...





I've been readjusting my thoughts and decided to throw out all my woes.
I haven't really expressed my disappointments about our move to VA. to most of you, but after a good conversation with one of my best friends...I've decided to look on the bright side. I've been focusing on what I don't have here rather than what I do have...well we all know the epiphany that follows a changed mind frame.


I do feel more content being here and I've opened my eyes to the many things that I LOVE about being here.
I've been making friends now that I've decided I should and will.



We found an amazing church, a great grocery store with a bulk department and an endless variety of natural foods options. Yay!!




So, as I was saying...Lula and I baked a cake on a sunny day...
A homemade quinoa and praline cake with homemade buttercream frosting.


                   
                                                                       Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...