Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moving right along....

Tomorrow I'll be 20 weeks pregnant...


                                           
Well, tomorrow also marks the half way point. I have to say I feel amazing. I have lots of energy, and am able to get all my housekeeping done everyday!

Today I had an ultrasound and the kids skipped school to come along. It's amazing how we can connect with our babies and sort of see them before we give birth.

It's also amazing how we can prepare ourselves ahead of time by finding out the sex of the baby.



Being a family who has both a boy and girls, I feel like we really should wait and be surprised...



...but you know me...

The one who cares not to be surprised...I found out!!!




Let's just put it this way we are all REALLY happy!





And for all of you like me who care not to be surprised...

I'll give you a hint:

There is a reason why I used a certain color for the border on the pictures of this post :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you all!!! You look great -I remember you wearing that sweater to one of our last breakfasts at Blue Moon once. Also, I think that amber necklace that Mia is wearing is the same color mix as the one I bought for Ami to wear...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...