Thursday, April 28, 2011

All in one week...

It was a little bit of a busy week around here. We had an amazing Easter, an extra day off from school, doctors visits, and report cards.

Kobe got straight A's...yay! Mia dropped just a few grade
 points...it's funny when I asked her about it she gave me a really confused look and said "where did I drop them?"

Lula was at the doctor because she's been choking on her food...sigh...
 It's always really difficult when Lula gets sick because she has a REALLY hard time coping with her ailments. Anyhow, the Doc said that nothing is wrong and to just move on...it will take a little convincing Lula to follow suit.

I have to say that one thing I've noticed in the past week is how incredibly big my children have gotten.


Sweet Mia...


Need I say more, I think this picture of Kobe explains it all...


OK...I am not going to post pregnancy pictures of me every week...but I think it's crazy how much bigger I am this week...(week 31) than last week. I feel enormous, everything aches and I'm almost never comfortable...



                                                                     All in one week...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOSH! You ARE bigger. -And Kobe looks so much like you in that photo. I'm sorry you've hit the really uncomfortable part again. I got the stomach flu so bad I'm almost back to my usual weight at 11 weeks post-partum. Sound fun? That's why I hadn't returned your call yet. Yay stomach flu...grr.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...