Thursday, April 21, 2011

Awwww Spring!

Everywhere I look spring is present...
Flowers are blooming, trees are budding, allergies are flaring. and fresh fruit is more vibrant!
Here in Williamsburg spring has sprung and the warm weather is coming forth...

We've really been enjoying ourselves.
The Clarks came to visit for a week and we had a blast. We had 7 kids and 5 adults under 1 roof for a week and it could not have gone smoother. We had plenty of space, a good routine and lots of sunshine.





It was funny because my neighbor came to me a couple days ago and asked if I was tired from such a busy week...I had to think about it for a minute because I am definitely tired, but not from being busy...
it was actually the opposite...now that I'm not busy I have time to think about being tired, so I'm more tired.
Make sense?
Anyhow we really miss the Clarks and can't wait to do this again!

Yesterday we had our last April visitors. Ashley, Darren and the gals. We had a great time just catching up. I ended the night picking ticks out of my girls heads from the backyard. Craziness...(Ash I hope you didn't end up finding any)

As I close I must say that I feel amazing right now! I'm now 30 weeks and don't remember feeling this great with any of my others at this point in the pregnancy. I'm getting around very well, lots of energy and am still very flexible. I'm doing yoga-style stretching almost every night.



I can't believe that I have only 10 weeks left (maybe 12...they are always late). We are really excited to meet this little monkey. We still haven't settled on a name...we may just wait to meet him first...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh!!! You look so beautiful. Look at how long your hair is. I HATE that I can't be there with you especially since you guys are having spring. I'm in NJ this week, and I was thinking about if I had more time I'd go all the way down there to see you guys. I'm so glad you feel so good. What a blessing finally. Remind me to send you the link to the Anusara Yoga website (or you can just look it up). I think you would really appreciate their philosophy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...