Thursday, November 17, 2011

Daddy and Daughter Date Night...

Things are pretty fast-paced around here...
I have been really busy with a few projects including a new blog. I'm sure that most of you know about it.
If you haven't seen it you can see it here.

Yes, being really busy on top of losing so much daylight this time of year makes our days pass way too fast. Fortunately I've recorded most of those days in photos.

I had quite a scare a few days ago. I was downloading about a month's worth of photos and thought that I deleted them...ugh. I cried and got way too upset before figuring it all out...

I found them. Thank God!

I was mostly upset about losing these:



Danny and the girls had a Daddy/Daughter date night...

...awww it was so adorable...




They even got to ride in a fancy, white, limo!!


I love my beautifuls...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...