Monday, November 21, 2011

The quickly-approaching holiday!

I CAN NOT believe that it's about to be Thanksgiving! Oh my how fast this year flew by...it's almost over...

Well, for Thanksgiving this year I'm going to try to make things as easy as possible...I am definitely buying some of it prepared...especially the pie! I keep sampling pumpkin pie every time I go into the Fresh Market and mmmhhhhmmm they sold me on it!

I usually like to cook everything, but I cannot stress how busy I've been. Blogging, bloggging, blogggging...my head is starting to spin. Don't get me wrong, I truly love it...but I feel like it's consuming a lot of my time. I also feel like it's what I need to do to get it out there...just keep on keepin on...

I'm pretty excited about the little break that we had yesterday...we got to hang out as a family, and get our family photos done at the same time. It was pretty fun, Danny and I were cracking up last night thinking about it...

We used J&L Studios {a local couple} and they did a great job.

















        Happy Thanksgiving to you all!



2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures!!! -you all look so different, though. I guess I have to update some of my photos too -it's been months. By-the-way, I think Jude now out-weighs Ami who is NINE months old already (and only 17 lbs and change). He's right on track for our kids, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I know...I really would love to pictures of all of you. It has been a year and a half {almost} since I've seen you! CRAZY! I hate that I can't just hop in the car and come home to visit...well the time will come soon...I hope. I miss you all so much and I would love to chat with you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...