Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hello Stranger...

I logged onto my blog and I almost didn't recognize it.
It's been so long...it kind of made me sad. It's like an old friend that waits for me to get an extra moment to check in and catch up.
Some of you have scrapbooks, journals or diaries...I have a blog. It's really important to me; it's where I keep my feelings and memories.
Memories of my family's milestones, discoveries, and turning points. Our triumphs, wonders, and adventures. Our blues, blows and tribulations.
I love this blog dearly. It means so much to me.

I have to throw in an early warning: This blog is quite photo-heavy.

We just went on a very-needed family vacation and I'm posting all the pictures here.

~Thank you Uncle Mike and Auntie Elsa { and A&A}! We love you!~

We stayed in D.C. for a few nights and had a blast.
Every time we go to D.C. we get better and better at economical and simple vacationing.
Here are some lessons we learned this time:

~Use our own car to get around instead of the Metro
        -the kids are way more comfortable in the car
        -get to see more of the city
        -I don't feel gross after touching stuff/no creeps
        -CHEAPER by a lot {$70 for Metro day passes vs. $16 parking for 10 hrs on
          Pennsylvania and 13th} 
~Do Not buy food at the Zoo. Pack a lunch and leave it in the cooler in the car.

Now that we know, our next trip will be even more economical and simple...








{taken by Lula} 

{taken by Lula} 

{taken by Lula}






Too cool!




      {taken by Lula}



        
      You know this place:




         The White House kitchen garden: I really was excited to see this...



     
















































    Hope you enjoyed! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...