Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year!




Well, OK...we made it past 2012. Phewwww, just by the skin of our teeth.

There are some big projects that I have on my to do list this year.
I've already scratched off a bunch of big projects, so onward I go!

All the Christmas decorations are down {oh I can count that as another project completed}

Now this is what is on our wall:









"Create in me a pure heart, oh God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me"
~Psalm 51:10

This is perfect for us right now!
Thank you Lord for your words!

My children think the flowers on burlap look like Christmas presents...Doh! That's not what I was going for, but hey, whatever! I like them... 


What are some of the big projects on your list?

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...