Tuesday, December 24, 2013

T'was The Night Before Christmas...

T'was the night before Christmas with the Zeres, all through the house not a creature is stirring except the 13 year old who can't sleep. 
He keeps asking, "what can I do to get to sleep?"




I remember those Christmas nights as a kid tossing and turning with excitement...





I remember thinking about all the presents awaiting my arrival...




As I've grown I realize that the best gift of all was one I had never opened. 
The gift of Jesus's love for me was always there, unopened. 


That gift has been torn open and gets better every single day!
It's not about religion, this gift, no...it's about a relationship. 
God bless you all and have a 

Very

Merry

Christmas...

Love,
The Zeres



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...