Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tis' the Season


Tis' the season for LOVE and JOY!
Even though the temperature outside (70 degrees right now) doesn't feel like Christmas, Love knows no season. 
We have really been soaking up the Holiday love around here.
Instead of snow-kissed noses, we have sun-kissed cheeks. Instead of  white-covered hills, we have green-tinted fields. I've come to learn that the Christmas cliche is not at all important to me. The Christmas miracle  that happened 2000 years ago is the most important thing, and without Him, Christmas doesn't exist. 

Where there are no snowflakes, we create them...



My lovely girl had a Christmas concert this past week and I couldn't be more proud of her. Her youth choral has been working so hard every week and they really blew our stockings off! 





They were AMAZING!! Not just because I'm MOM, but because the pieces of music they chose were incredibly challenging. They all put in 100% and it wouldn't have been possible without their directors. The directors put so much faith in these little people and they really knew what they were doing. I'm am wildly impressed!!




My little lovely really enjoyed raising her voice, and that big voice will resonate in many hearts for time to come. 
 I'm so so so proud of you little dear...we love you so!

 You have a heart of gold and you will touch so many people through your journey in life...
Thank you for always being you, and for all that you do!





Merry Christmas to all and to all a good day!



PS.  Trees are not the only things we've been trimming around here. 
It took me a really really long time, but Oscar finally got a fur-cut!
He looks like a totally different dog...ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...